Invisalign® services are available at Gladstone Dental Centre for patients looking for clear braces. Ask us if you are a candidate for Invisalign® clear braces.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth by using clear aligners.
How is Invisalign® different from regular braces?
Invisalign® aligners are customized for your smile. They move your teeth in small steps to the final desired position. You will change your aligners once every two weeks which slowly changes the position of your teeth.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® aligners are designed specifically for you.
- Aligners are made of clear plastic, and fit over your teeth during your everyday life.
- During treatment you will still be able to enjoy your favourite foods. Remove the aligners to eat and put them back in afterwards.
- Teeth cleaning is similar to your regular routine. Remove your aligners to brush your teeth, and floss. Place them back in when you are done eating
- If your treatment plan is followed, your Invisalign® treatment can be completed within 8 months.
- You may be recommended retainers to help maintain your new teeth positioning after your treatment.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
Invisalign® costs will depend on your treatment plan. If you would like to learn more, please contact our office to book a complimentary consultation with one of our dentists.