Bonding and veneers are available for patients looking for aesthetic options for their smile solutions. Ask your Gladstone Dental Centre in Halifax dentist if bonding or veneers are right for you.
Dental Bonding in Halifax: What is Bonding?
Bonding can be used to:
- Fill cavities and restore decayed teeth
- Fix discoloration or change a tooth’s shape
- Repair chips or cracks or close gaps between teeth
- Protect the tooth root from exposure from a receding gum line.
How does the bonding procedure work?
During the bonding procedure, a resin is applied to the tooth, using a high-intensity light. Once the resin is applied, the bonded resin is sculpted to your teeth and polished. This procedure makes the teeth look natural.
Dental Veneers in Halifax: What are Veneers?
A porcelain veneer is a thin covering that is bonded to your tooth structure.
Porcelain veneers can improve the length, shape, size, crowding, spacing and color of your teeth.
Veneers are custom made for shape and colour by a professional laboratory.
Reasons for Veneers:
- Crooked teeth or misshapen teeth
- To create a uniform smile
- Teeth that are too small or large
- Discoloured, stained or chipped teeth
- Uneven or unwanted spaces
« Go Back